Friday, June 11, 2010

A while has passed since I have been on any big trips, but that is about to change. I am returning to the south-western United States for a camping trip which will take me from Phoenix, Arizona to San Francisco.

This will be a trip to explore the National Parks along the way. As can be seen in the map below we will be visiting Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Death Valley and Yosemite National Parks. The trip will end with some exploration of the California coast and the wines of Napa Valley.

This time I will be living out of a tent rather than a VW van, which may prove to be more or less reliable. I will be posting photos as often as I can, sneaking on to wi-fi where I find it. So here to another adventure and exploring a new area!


View Chris and Linda's American Adventure in a larger map

No comments: